This is our complete service, selected by most of our clients be it investors (private and SMSF) or owners (residential and/or commercial).
Its turn-key services coordinate your entire property search, research and analysis of the suburb (s) and the subsequent buying process of your preferred type of property.
Users of these services realise buying real estate is not their forte, nor do they possess the necessary real estate market knowledge to negotiate the best price and terms to complete the transaction swiftly.
They tend to view their time is best vested in being most productive, avoiding stress which leads to indecision. After all, buying a property could possibly be their most important and largest financial commitment they will ever make.
They also recognise they are limited in their property search to print media and the internet to find suitable properties, when there are other means to identify unlisted, private-sale or yet-to-be-advertised properties.
WITH OUR PROPERTY SEARCH SERVICES, WE HELP YOU TO:
- Pay fair market price: Capital gain is achieved when you buy real estate, not when you sell it.
- Acquire market knowledge: Research and market analysis are paramount to your making the right decision, swiftly.
- Save time: There are more ways to find a property for sale than viewing real estate portals and the weekend media.
- Avoid stress and indecision: Negotiating the transaction is mostly subjective compounded by the know-how of a selling agent.
- Neutralise auction intimidation: Bidding can be potentially disastrous if you become emotionally involved.
Based on your property’s specifications, the following 4 stage services cost-effectively identify the right property, negotiate the lowest price and the most favourable terms to realise your property’s objective.
- Help you define your property specifications – the “Must Have” and the “Wish List”;
- Execute the agency agreement;
- Identify suitable properties;
- Evaluate these properties to the agreed specifications.
- Conduct full inspection of all suitable properties;
- Undertake market research to determine their fair market prices;
- In the case of being an investment property, report the current vacancy rate and gross yield factors;
- Lodge a detailed short-list report of suitable properties;
- Arrange for and accompany you to private inspections;
- Complete market analysis of the selected property (s) for your review;
- Assist with the building and pest inspections, strata search report (if applicable) as instructed.
- Obtain confirmation from your solicitor/conveyancer they have completed the review of the contract;
- Negotiate the best price, terms and conditions;
- Liaise with your lender (if applicable) to ensure their offer to finance is un-conditional;
- Secure acceptance of our written offer or bid at auction if that is the sale method of the selected property;
- Execute exchange of contract.
- There are a number of parties involved in the final stage. We will manage the entire process ensuring it is progressing efficiently and according to the agreed dates;
- If it is an investment property, we can help you appoint a reliable property manager;
- Conduct pre-settlement inspection and deliver the keys to you;
- Assist you with the appointment of specialised services if required.