We apply the same exhaustive process whether you are buying or leasing commercial premises. Our typical clients of this service are:
- Business Owners;
- Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF);
The service coordinates the entire commercial property search, research and analysis of the suburb(s) and the subsequent buying or leasing process of your preferred type of property.
Some clients utilising this service do so because of their inexperience in dealing with commercial real estate and/or do not possess the necessary market knowledge to negotiate the best price or lease and the relevant terms to complete the transaction swiftly.
Others will view their time as best vested in managing their businesses, thus avoiding wasting their time, unnecessary stress and the potential to make poor decisions. Buying or leasing a property could possibly be one of the most important and largest financial commitment a business makes.
Most buyers are limited in their commercial property search to print media and the internet to find suitable properties, whereas our service will provide access to unlisted, private-sale or yet-to-be-advertised properties.
We can help you when using our commercial property search services to:
- Pay fair market price: Capital gain is achieved when you buy real estate, not when you sell it.
- Pay fair market rent: Reduction of your operating costs increases your profitability.
- Acquire market knowledge: Research and market analysis are paramount to you swiftly making the right decision.
- Save time: There are more ways to find a property for sale or lease than viewing real estate portals and the weekend media.
- Avoid stress and indecision: Negotiating the transaction can be subjective, compounded by the know-how of a selling agent.
- Neutralise auction intimidation: Bidding can be potentially disastrous if you become emotionally involved.
- Maintain your focus on the business instead of finding the right property.
- Decide whether to stay in your current premises or move to your new property.
- Negotiate the option on the existing lease, if applicable.
- Ascertain the medium term requirements of your business.
- Find, negotiate and buy or lease the new premises.
- Execute the “make good” term of an expiring lease.
- Project manage the relocation to new premises.
Based on your property specifications, by using the following 4 stages we can identify the right property, negotiate the lowest price/rent and realise your property objective in the most cost-effective manner and under the most favourable terms.