We apply the same exhaustive process whether you are leasing or buying commercial premises. Our typical clients in this department are:
- Business Owners;
- Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF);
The service coordinates the entire commercial property search, research and analysis of the suburb(s) and the subsequent buying process of your preferred type of property.
Some clients utilising this service do so because of their inexperience in dealing with commercial real estate, nor do they possess the necessary market knowledge to negotiate the best price and terms to complete the transaction swiftly.
Others will view their time as best vested in other activities thus avoiding unnecessary stress and the potential to make poor decisions. Buying or leasing a property could possibly be one of the most important and largest financial commitment one will ever make.
Most buyers are limited in their commercial property search to print media and the internet to find suitable properties, whereas our service will provide access to unlisted, private-sale or yet-to-be-advertised properties.
We can help you by using our commercial property search services to:
- Pay fair market price: Capital gain is achieved when you buy real estate, not when you sell it.
- Acquire market knowledge: Research and market analysis are paramount to you swiftly making the right decision.
- Save time: There are more ways to find a property for sale than viewing real estate portals and the weekend media.
- Avoid stress and indecision: Negotiating the transaction is mostly subjective compounded by the know-how of a selling agent.
- Neutralise auction intimidation: Bidding can be potentially disastrous if you become emotionally involved.
- Maintain your focus on the business while planning one or more of the following steps.
- Decide whether to exercise the option or move to your new premises.
- Negotiate the option on the existing lease.
- Ascertain the medium term requirements of your business.
- Find, negotiate and buy/lease the new premises.
- Execute the “make good” term of an expiring lease.
- Project manage the relocation to new premises.
Based on your property specifications, by using the following 4 stages we can identify the right property, negotiate the lowest price/rent and realise your property objective in the most cost-effective manner and under the most favourable terms.