OUR CLIENTS INVARIABLY FALL INTO ONE OF THESE CATEGORIES:
- Owners Occupiers.
- Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF).
This is our complete property search service, selected by most of our clients which coordinates the entire property search, research and analysis of the suburb(s) and the subsequent buying process of your preferred type of property.
Some clients utilising the property search service do so because of their inexperience in dealing with real estate, they do not possess the necessary real estate market knowledge to negotiate the best price and terms and complete the transaction swiftly.
Others will view their time as best vested in other activities thus avoiding unnecessary stress and the potential to make poor decisions. Buying a property could possibly be one of the most important and largest financial commitment one will ever make.
Most buyers are limited in their property search to print media and the internet to find suitable properties, whereas our service will provide access to unlisted, private-sale or yet-to-be-advertised properties.
We can help you by using our property search services to:
- Pay fair market price: Capital gain is achieved when you buy real estate, not when you sell it.
- Acquire market knowledge: Research and market analysis are paramount to you swiftly making the right decision.
- Save time: There are more ways to find a property for sale than viewing real estate portals and the weekend media.
- Avoid stress and indecision: Negotiating the transaction is mostly subjective compounded by the know-how of a selling agent.
- Neutralise auction intimidation: Bidding can be potentially disastrous if you become emotionally involved.
Based on your property specifications, by using the following 4 stages we can identify the right property, negotiate the lowest price and realise your property objective in the most cost-effective manner and under the most favourable terms.