OUR CLIENTS INVARIABLY FALL INTO ONE OF THESE CATEGORIES:
- Owners Occupiers.
- Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF).
Some of our clients seek our input into Sydney property prices when they are selling their home or investment. Most property vendors review the real estate market once in a long while and are not sure which local selling agent is most suitable for their property sale, what is the most effective marketing campaign and very importantly what the selling price range should be.
Whilst we do not sell or manage properties, we are in a position to help our clients decide their property selling price, the most productive marketing campaign (and cost) and the most effective local selling agent (and their selling commission) based on our market knowledge and research methods.
You can be assured our selling support service is exclusively provided to you as we will never represent the buyer of your property. It is actually against the law. Our due diligence when buying a property for a client would apply with the same intensity as when we advise you on the selling process of your property.
- Conduct a full inspection of the property;
- Submit our market appraisal of your property;
- Explain the various options of the marketing strategy and costs;
- Meet with a number of local agents to assess their ability to deliver your property objective;
- Submit a market analysis to help you determine the selling price range;
- Lodge a report on our findings for your assessment;
- Guide you in the appointment of the most suitable selling agent;
- Assist you with the appointment of specialised services if required.
What some of our clients have said about this service:
- We were selling our first home at the same time. And it was a very stressful time. Fred offered his complementary service to facilitate the selling process in a very transparent way. He was with us right through the selling process. He was rather more like a trustworthy friend than an agent…Partha
- Five years ago Fred Haggar from Property Search 4U helped me buy my home, and so it made sense for me to contact him when I was ready to sell it, to get his help to select a real estate agent and determine the market selling price. Because of the choice I made, I managed to sell my house for the price I wanted…Elena
- Recently I had the pleasure of engaging Mr Fred Haggar of Property 4U to assist in the sale of my mother’s home. I found him to be very professional in his dealings with me; he knew the market well and was able to deal with the Real Estate agent who eventually sold the property…Carol
- Fred possesses the highest degree of market knowledge and presents his knowledge in a clear and concise manner with valid and up to date supporting documentation. Fred’s communication with us was professional, fast, efficient and honest. He is not afraid to share his views if he feels you are not heading down the right path…Malcolm
- Professionally and yet with care Fred provided his valuable selling support advice and managed the process of selling our property with the view of achieving maximum result with minimum costs before he steps in his role as the buying agent. Working with Fred has been a great experience…Venetta
- Fred was also generous to the extreme in providing his professional selling support advice in relation to the sale of our home. This assistance was of great value and beyond the call-of-duty…Grant & Karen
- Fred assisted me with his selling support service in selling my investment property while I was overseas. Acting under the Power of Attorney, he assessed the condition of the property, procured the selling agent to oversee the repairs and organise the sale, represented us at the auction, and made the whole process of selling at a distance easy and stress free…Alexandra